What Documents Are Required To Apply For A Commercial Loan?
Of course it depends on the specific type of commercial loan you are applying for.
For instance; A Full Documentation Loan, a 1031 Exchange, or a Cross-Collaterization Loan might require more than a Commercial Mortgage Refinancing Loan.
Until we review your commercial loan application, we can’t determine all of the types of documentation that might be needed.
We recommend that you submit the application with as much information and documentation as possible. The first step is filling out the commercial loan application online here or choose the specific loan type or program from the drop down menus below for more specific details about the loan you need.
General Loan Types
Specific Loan Programs
Here are a few of the requirements that are most common to commercial loan applications.
- Completed loan application with individual, corporation or group name.
- Title of signor with address, phone number
- Stated income, asset liabilities, schedule of assets
- Down payment and source of funds
- Personal guarantee (if applicable)
- Seller carry-back information (if applicable)
- Address and legal description of subject property
- Other collateral or cross-collateral – with legal description/address
When applying for a commercial loan through Capital Direct Funding here, the only actual requirements are;
If more documentation is needed, the agent we assign to your loan will let you know after reviewing the application. However, the more information you provide to us, the easier it is to help you move your loan approval along quickly.