Purchasing Commercial Real Estate
The lender has a lot of things to consider before giving you the commercial real estate loan that you want, so they all have specific requirements that you have to follow during the loan process, especially if you need quick approval.
Each type of commercial loan has its’ own requirements. If you would like to review the different types of commercial real estate loans before proceeding, click here.
There is some documentation you need to provide the lender during the application process, so before you apply for a commercial real estate loan, make sure you have all of these available.
At Capital Direct Funding Hard Money for example;
Documents Needed to Fund Your Loan
Each funding scenario is different and will require different documentation. To help you prepare, Capital Funding Hard Money has developed a list of items most common to the commercial real estate funding process:
- Completed loan application with borrower name – an individual, corporation or group.
- Title of signor with address, phone number
- Stated income, asset liabilities, schedule of assets
- Down payment and source of funds
- Personal guarantee (if applicable)
- Seller carry-back information (if applicable)
- Address and legal description of subject property
- Other collateral or cross-collateral – with legal description/address
If you need help gathering all the documentation for a specific type of commercial loan you are seeking, feel free to call us for help at 1-877-273-7823. we will be happy to guide you through the process. When you are ready to apply for your commercial loan, you can do that online by clicking here.